Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weather

Due to the recent snow storm here in Bartlesville Oklahoma I was unable to use my days off work to get out and actually start this test. Thursday was just way to windy to get any good initial data for the .17HMR Maximum Range test and well Friday it snowed all day long. So I am going to have to postpone this test untill a good day comes along where I am off work and the weather is in my favor. Right now I have to get the rifle/scope zeroed for 100 yards. I may do this prior to heading out to conduct the longer range testing. The Bartlesville Sportsmens Club has a lane that is 185 yards long (it is only open for use once a week) that will probably be used untill my other range dryes out a little.
Right now I only have 130 rounds for this test. I am not 100% sure that the test can be done with such a small ammount of ammunition. I will probably stop by Wal-Mart and pick up at least 100 more rounds so that I will have my bases covered for this test. In any case I will keep my results, or lack of, posted here. CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment