Monday, February 8, 2010

Fuck the FAL give me a CETME

After looking around I decided that a FAL is just way to expensive. My SOCOM 16 was very expensive and that kept me from fully enjoying the rifle. I really want a boom stick that I will not worry too much about. So enter the CETME... it is the gun that the H&K G3 was designed after. I have read about how the CETME has poor user controls and that quailty control was not that good on a few of the available models. Well for around $500.00 I can pick up the rifle. Now is where things start to get sweet. Cheaperthandirt.com has magazines for the CETME (G3) for $0.97 up to $2.97. Plus all the reviews about the mags are decent. So I can pick up 20 of them and sort out the best 10. Aftermarket parts are available and cheap. So I can get a fully functional Battle Rifle AND magazines, magazine pouches and a sling for under $600.00. If I decide that this is the route that I will take that is. For an additional $200.00 I can put a full length tri-rail and a quality scope mount on this rifle. For now I feel naked without the firepower provied by my big bore battle buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment