Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I CAN NOT DECIDE

As usual I can not decide what gun to get. So, I am not looking any more. In the next few days I am going to place an order at Midway USA for some reloading tools and a chronograph. This should be about the best use for my case right now. I need the reloading gear so that I can shoot the guns that I do have. The chronograph will just help. So around $175.00 is all that it takes. I am in no hurry to jump into a CETME or any other rifle right now. I will focus instead on upgrading the rifles that I do have. My Savage 10FCP needs a bedding job and I might as well go ahead and get it duracoated. I also need to stock up on some powder for loading .223 and .308 Winchester. It is not all that bad of an idea really. Summer is right around the corner and that means a lot of long range shooting. So i guess finding and loading a good ammount of .308 winchester match ammo should be on top of the list of things to do. Who knows I might even try to make it to a few of the matches at Red Castle this season. CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment