Saturday, February 6, 2010

This Fucking Weather

Between work and this damn Oklahoma winter weather I have not had a chance to get out and do any shooting. I have a .17HMR test that I would really like to finish one of these days. Not to mention that since the start of this year I have only fired around 400 rounds. Better start than last year at this time though. I guess to be fair to Mother Nature there have been a few days of sunshine. I was working though or there was just no way I was going to wade though hip deep mud to fire a few rounds. I am, after all, not in the Marines any longer. Looking at the weather forecast for the next week shows more of the same. Snow/freezing rain on Sunday night and through Monday. That will leave Tuesday way to muddy to get any real shooting done. I have to work monday wednesday and friday so that limits the range time a bit. This new schedule is, however, better for the shooting sports that I enjoy so much. Well I just wanted to update this blog. CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment